The holiday season is upon us! That means it’s time to get your gift lists in-order and solidify your place as the best gift-giver-in-the-family, this year! We’ve put together a list of 13 winning gift ideas for the golfer in your family. Most of these gifts are moderately priced and would make great Secret Santa gifts as well.
1. Personalized Golf Towel – Every golfer needs a towel on their bag to clean their clubs after a muddy shot or to clean their ball on the putting green. Give the gift of personalization with these soft, personalized golf towels.
3. Retractable Brush – Sharp, clean grooves on the golf club are essential for creating shots that ‘stick’ on the green. This retractable brush clips to a golf bag and is easily-retrievable for a quick brush and clean.
4. MG Golf glove – A large majority of golfers wear a glove on their lead hand. These MG golf gloves are extremely durable and provide excellent feel on the golf club. Remember – if a golfer is right handed, they’ll wear a glove on their left hand; and if a golfer is left-handed, they’ll wear a glove on their right hand.
6. Arccos Caddie – Kevin’s favorite golf gadget. The best way to track a myriad of stats from club distances on the course, GIR% with every club, putts per round, and a lot more. The Arccos Caddie is one of the best investments someone can make in their journey to playing better golf.
7. Pitch Fix divot tool – Every golfer needs to have a divot tool with them to fix ball marks made on the green when the ball lands. These things have a ‘switchblade’ action. A 2- or 3-pronged fork flips out with the push of a button and folds back into a small profile to fit in your pocket. They also come with a magnetic ball marker and pencil sharpener. This has proved to be a highly-utilized tool on the golf course, and they’re made in hundreds of color combinations!
- For the golfing lady – these pink Maxfli’s are extremely bright, come in fun colors, and hold up well.
- These Callaway Superhot’s are a great budget-buy and have cool neon colors. They also have a matte finish.
- Kevin only plays with Vice Pro Plus Neon green balls. Vice makes great golf balls for every skill level, at an affordable price. To get the maximum savings, order 5 dozen from Vice’s site.
9. Bluetooth speakers – we have two recommendations for these:
JBL Clip – This little speaker is great because it clips anywhere. Clip it on a golf bag before you tee off to provide great sound for you to vibe to while you’re going low.
We also recommend the OONTZ Angle for an excellent budget speaker. The sound quality is good and it gets very loud. It’s also very durable and has a small footprint.
10. Pop-up Chipping Net – Keeping the short game sharp in the off-season is crucial to keeping the rust off. Having a pop-up chipping net indoors allows your golfer to practice year-round from the comfort of their home. Don’t forget the indoor foam balls too – nobody wants to replace a window that’s been punched out by a golf ball!
11. SelfieGOLF Cell Phone Holder – This is a neat (and ingenious) invention for the improving golfer. Taking videos of a golf swing and reviewing them is a great way to see where improvements can be made in each part of the swing. This device makes it easy to take a video of a swing, without someone else there to hold the camera. It mounts directly to an alignment stick, which most golfers already have in their bags.
12. NFL Team Head Covers – For the football enthusiast and golfer in your family, these NFL Team head covers are a great way to keep the clubs protected, in style. All NFL teams are available to order. Help your golfer show their team spirit on the golf course.
13. Apparel. There are so many clothing and apparel options to choose from. Below are some of our favorite picks.